четвъртък, 30 юни 2011 г.

gold coast suns

images Tags: Gold Coast Suns, gold coast suns. The Gold Coast Football Club
  • The Gold Coast Football Club


  • krishmunn
    03-11 02:23 PM
    You will need to apply 140 again but can port your current PD to the new 140. So you will have a EB2 140 with the current (EB3) PD




    wallpaper The Gold Coast Football Club gold coast suns. UNFRAMED - Gold Coast Suns
  • UNFRAMED - Gold Coast Suns


  • EdenMN
    12-15 08:46 PM
    one more to the list and list can go on....


    http://web.mit.edu/deshpandecenter/release_010202.html

    http://www.sycamorenet.com/corporate/index.asp?id=dDeshpande&showlist=true&ir=




    gold coast suns. Gold Coast Suns
  • Gold Coast Suns


  • GC_Q
    05-05 06:10 PM
    If you need any kind of corrections to your I-94, please visit your local CBP office. Website is www.cbp.gov. On this website search for Deferred Inspection locations and visit the nearest one.

    CBP officer will give you new I-94 with the corrected name, I-94 validity date, DOB, class of admission etc...


    Thanks.




    2011 UNFRAMED - Gold Coast Suns gold coast suns. GOLD COAST coach Guy McKenna
  • GOLD COAST coach Guy McKenna


  • rajiv404
    12-09 06:06 PM
    I recently found a new job and they filed for my H1 transfer in premium processing. I am still working for my old employer. Now I have got an RFE questioning why my salary (in 2009 W2) which is less than what was mentioned in my previous petition. Even though I have all my paystubs I was on bench for few months between march - may 2009. I have a leave letter for 4 weeks vacation in may and my salary was reduced when I got new project. Which explains why it is less but may not be enough to prove it to USCIS. Salary in W2 could also be less that prevailing wage. Right now I have following scenarios
    1. WIthdraw application - not sure repurcussion of this.
    2. Respond to RFE with mentioned reason which can have following outcomes
    a) Appoved - (good i will be more than happy)
    b) Approved with consular processing - (I dont want to travel at this point of time outside US)
    c) denied - (not sure)
    3. This case goes to DOL and there may be investigation or indent of revoke sent to my employer. Can this happen?

    Here are my questions
    1. Senario 2.b. If I get "Approved with consular processing" do I have to travel to India for stamping immediately or just get new I94? What will be my current status then? What if I decide not to join the new employer?
    2. Senario 2.c. If I get "Denied" what will be my current status?
    3. What should I do so that I am not out of status and I dont have to travel to India for stamping?
    4. Scenario 3, Can this happen?

    Any response will be appreciated. Thanks!



    more...

    gold coast suns. gold coast suns mascot. gold
  • gold coast suns mascot. gold


  • Blog Feeds
    11-01 09:10 AM
    According to a recent USCIS guidance an employer may not hire an H-1B worker prior to USCIS approving the H-1B petition unless the employee (i) is currently in H-1B status, or (ii) is the beneficiary of a timely filed H-1B (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html) extension of status petition. If the employee is in another nonimmigrant status, such as F-1 (student) or L-1 (intracompany transfer), the employer must wait until USCIS approves the H-1B petition before hiring the foreign worker.

    Under section 214(n) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, a worker who "was previously issued a visa or otherwise provided [H-1B] nonimmigrant status" is authorized to begin working upon the filing of an H-1B petition by his or her new employer. This provision is often referred to as H-1B portability. Congress passed the law to allow employers to hire H-1B workers without having to wait for the government to adjudicate the H-1B petitions (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html), a process that can often take several months.

    The issue was raised to the USCIS Verification Division after employers received nonconfirmations from the E-Verify system when they hired H-1B workers under H-1B portability and the workers were not, at the time of hire, in H-1B status, or were not the beneficiaries of H-1B extension petitions. In the exchange, the USCIS Verification Division stated that the agency does not consider those employees to be work authorized. Please contact our office for further information.




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/10/h1b_visa_attorney_guidance_reg.html)




    gold coast suns. after a Gold Coast Suns
  • after a Gold Coast Suns


  • thomachan72
    07-08 10:32 AM
    Everybody please post the names of attorneys who are easy / not easy, safe / not safe to deal with. People can post the names of the attorneys and a brief description (without specifics) about the problems / happy endings, they encountered. This could become an excellent review post for immigration lawyers. we could also maybe put 3 or 4 criteria to score them from 1 to 4. for eg:-
    availability to answer questions
    timely filing
    acurate filing (with all documents)
    current with legal provisions and latest changes
    overall easiness to work with
    cost
    etc etc
    Experts pls join in to fix the scoring pattern. We need to know the crooks and the good samaritarians out there.



    more...

    gold coast suns. Gold Coast Suns unveiled ahead
  • Gold Coast Suns unveiled ahead


  • solaris27
    01-29 09:17 AM
    You can't use both .

    If you use EAD then h1b will be invaild.

    You can ask second employer to apply for part time h1b visa.




    2010 Gold Coast Suns gold coast suns. Tags: Gold Coast Suns,
  • Tags: Gold Coast Suns,


  • Blog Feeds
    08-30 09:40 PM
    This is a recent USCIS update announcing that any U.S. citizen seeking to adopt a Nepali child, whose case is not affected by the suspension of processing cases involving Nepali children claimed to have been found abandoned, should file the Form I-600 with the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu.

    This change in the filing location for the Form I-600 petitions applies to two groups of prospective adoptive parents who are not affected by the suspension. The first group is those who received a referral letter from the Government of Nepal�s Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare before Aug. 6, 2010, informing them of a proposed match of an abandoned child. The second group is those who seek to adopt Nepali children who were relinquished by known parent(s) and whose identity and relationship can be confirmed.

    USCIS strongly encourages prospective adoptive parents to follow this procedure for their own benefit, based on growing concerns about unreliable documents, irregularities in the methods used to identify children for adoption in Nepal, and the resulting difficulties in classifying those children as orphans under U.S. immigration law. Please see the Aug. 6, 2010 announcement online regarding the suspension.

    Read more here... (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1c2f48b0655ba210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/immigration_adoption_lawyer_ch.html)



    more...

    gold coast suns. Lovell joins Gold Coast Suns!
  • Lovell joins Gold Coast Suns!


  • backtoschool
    01-05 04:21 PM
    All,
    I had posted some queries previously and thanks to all who took time to respond.

    As I had said before , I have an admission to study for my MBA outside US for one year. Here is the latest update:
    I was thinking I will get a one year leave abscence from my employer ( advt on the website), but apparently they dont support studies as part of the deal.

    So i am out of luck;
    Considering my situation what do you gurus recommend.
    How can I leave US yet maintain my GC process.
    My I-140 is approved

    Situation:
    Spouse in school Full time Studies on I-485 pending. ( entered on F1 then converted to I485..... so going back to F1 is impossible)..
    I want her status to be preserved.

    My thought:

    Resign from my company when I need to leave. Convince them that I will return. Maintain no ties with the company for one year..basically can be compared to being jobless for one year.

    and then get a letter that a future similar job will be available with the same Co. ( that sponsored my GC)...

    Is this feasible ./practical?




    hair GOLD COAST coach Guy McKenna gold coast suns. hair Gold Coast SUNS Online
  • hair Gold Coast SUNS Online


  • snathan
    05-19 01:03 PM
    Don't you know this baby will stop Skynet in 2035 and save mankind ?

    No...because the world is going to end in 2012 Dec ....:D



    more...

    gold coast suns. Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns gold
  • Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns gold


  • ndbhatt
    11-15 11:37 AM
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Bump...




    hot gold coast suns mascot. gold gold coast suns. Beanie Bear - Gold Coast Suns
  • Beanie Bear - Gold Coast Suns


  • nshalady
    01-28 03:46 PM
    If you are impacted by unavailability of visa number, you can get 3 year extension of H1B after I-140 is approved. If your priority date is current, then you have to file for status adjustment, not H1B extension. If your lawyer does not understand the law, better get a "real" lawyer :)

    I just got my Labor approved a couple week ago and now i want to file I-140 premium processing. But my lawyer's not allow me to do that coz once my I-140 approve i can't file my 8 th year extension. My 7th years H1B will expire on Aug 30, 2007.

    I'm very confused now, on my understanding once i get my I-140 approve, i'm eligible to get my H1B 3 years extension.

    FYI: i chose CP opotion, is that make me not eligible to get my H1B extension once my I-140 approve?

    Please help and Big thanks



    more...

    house during Gold Coast Suns AFL gold coast suns. Gold Coast Suns recovery
  • Gold Coast Suns recovery


  • singhsa3
    10-26 08:53 AM
    This has been arranged by Chandu...
    He deserves the applaud...
    tri state members should take advantage of this
    thanks to you guys for all this effort!




    tattoo after a Gold Coast Suns gold coast suns. Gold Coast Suns v Western
  • Gold Coast Suns v Western


  • atlgc
    05-02 06:28 AM
    its 2 weeks or 10 business days on external job website.

    Recently applied second labor .thats what our company did

    if i recall ,other than DOL website ,prettymuch everything was limited to 10 to 15 business days



    more...

    pictures Gold Coast Suns unveiled ahead gold coast suns. AFL SUNS GOLD COAST
  • AFL SUNS GOLD COAST


  • wandmaker
    04-07 11:47 AM
    Hi,

    May be a dumb question, but i would like to know how to proceed from here..

    I have an approved 140 and applied for 485 got by EAD and done my FP, however recently i got married and i want to know how do i add my wife to my current 485 status ??

    My employer lawyer says ; 485 dates should be current to add my wife ?? is that true ??


    True, Your attorney is correct.




    dresses Beanie Bear - Gold Coast Suns gold coast suns. Gold Coast Suns
  • Gold Coast Suns


  • alterego
    05-04 11:55 AM
    You can have a contract written for the required 5 yr period, where you and the employer have a without cause 60 or 90 day opt out clause. Many contracts are structured that way and there have not been problems previously. The main thing is the letter that comes form the State Dep't of heath supporting your petition. Speak with the point person in your state and they will be able to guide you.
    Generally it is less complicated to get an employment contract for the NIW commitment duration, however in answer to your question, yes you can also petition on a business plan to open a practice after your 3 yr commitment. The visa retrogression and inability to file 485 may complicate this a little however.
    Another distinction you should understand is, once you get an employment agreement, the petition can be filed by your employer or by you. You should self petition since you then control the destiny of the 140 petition. ie. it will not be withdrawn.
    Good luck.



    more...

    makeup Lovell joins Gold Coast Suns! gold coast suns. during Gold Coast Suns AFL
  • during Gold Coast Suns AFL


  • gc_on_demand
    07-15 03:01 PM
    NJ members please reply




    girlfriend Gold Coast Suns v Western gold coast suns. The Gold Coast has an exciting
  • The Gold Coast has an exciting


  • Libra
    10-03 03:36 PM
    so is that mean yours is EB2 oct 2005 pd? i hope your prediction become true, bcoz mine is mar 2005 EB2 :-))




    hairstyles Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns gold gold coast suns. Team Set Gold Coast Suns
  • Team Set Gold Coast Suns


  • gc_rip
    06-21 05:57 PM
    Hi,

    Currently working with Company A, where I have I-140 approved. The employer is willing to file I-485. Also have a better offer with Company B, and have H1B approved. Is it possible for me to take leave from company A (using my PTO) and joint company B, keeping both jobs on H1B status?

    As my H1B is valid with 2 companies, and both are for full time positions. Is it okay for me to be actively employed with both companies at the same time for 2 or 3 months? Do I violate any H1B regulation, that may cause denial of I-485 at later stage?

    Thanks,




    amitnaik
    08-22 05:45 PM
    I will appreciate input/s regarding folloiwng:

    Here are the details:

    Working with an employer since 2001, EB 3 PD Dec 2003, EAD in 2007, Still on H1b until Nov 10. Though have two masters (both rec'd prior to 2003) i had filed under EB 3 (no one to balim it was just me...was not proactive enough/not enough guidence from the lawyer)

    With the same employer, i have rec'd EB 2 approval, want to file I 140 and port EB 3 PD.

    Need help/input with folloiwng from the gurus:

    1) in EB 3 application the title is "Construction Engineer" with 4 lines of scope of work clarification with bachelors degree in civil engg. and no experience requirement. In EB 2 application, we have used same title "Construction Engineer" with 4 lines of scope of work, we had left 2 lines common (as earlier in EB3 application) and 2 new lines (related to environmental engg. since i have two env. engg. masters with BE in civil engg.)......this ad asked for MS in env. engg. or similar degree with no experience requirement.

    Question: EB 2 Labor is approved, i am not sure what they check with i 140 application but does above sound reasonable (not that anything can be changed...but asking for an opinion here).

    2) With premium processing, how long it takes to get I140 approved?

    3) Do we just file for I 140 for EB 2 first, get it approved and then file letter/application ( i don't know the procedure/protocol) asking to port PD OR do we need file some sort of paper work with I140 to port PD.

    4) How long it takes to get case approved (I485) after i140 is approved?

    Again, appreciated your help and Thank you in advance.




    Student with no hopes
    09-22 11:26 AM
    Migration Information Source - Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States (http://www.migrationinformation.org/USFocus/display.cfm?ID=747)



    Няма коментари:

    Публикуване на коментар