понеделник, 13 юни 2011 г.

moonlight night

images Moonlight - Night Light moonlight night. Moonlight Night Wallpaper
  • Moonlight Night Wallpaper


  • Ramba
    10-17 05:28 PM
    Hi,

    My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?

    Thanks,

    In conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.




    wallpaper Moonlight Night Wallpaper moonlight night. in the moonlight night
  • in the moonlight night


  • grimreaper
    03-29 05:58 PM
    I have filed PERM in Nov-2009 and am still waiting. I am a Physician and hope not to get audited. Let us see.




    moonlight night. eyes Mac+moonlight+night
  • eyes Mac+moonlight+night


  • harrydr
    06-29 06:32 PM
    Hello,
    Forum Gurus, i have a basic question. Currently i'm employed by a corporation and working full time for them under H1B. Now, i want to work for additional company as part time (approx. 20 hrs/week). This company cannot give me cash but only check. Is it possible to file additional H1B just for this company and start working for them under this new H1B?

    My current status is: H1B approved with current company and I-140 approved.

    Also, if the answer to my question above is yes, then could this affect my current H1B and approved I-140 in any ways. Thanks in advance.




    2011 in the moonlight night moonlight night. Island moonlight night. Moonlight and the cloud were very fantastic.
  • Island moonlight night. Moonlight and the cloud were very fantastic.


  • austinsamb
    05-12 09:53 AM
    Some people say this is 6 months, I am not sure and I have been asking on various forums but haven't received a concrete answer yet.

    I travelled out of country last year for few days and got back on November 2008 and my H1 Visa expired on March 2009 (4 months) and I had no problems at the port of entry. I-94 was valid till H1 expiry date. So I dont think the 6 month rule exists but I'm not sure about the 3 month rule. My renewal H1 was also pending approval during my travel.



    more...

    moonlight night. moonlight night wallpaper.
  • moonlight night wallpaper.


  • sportsguy131
    07-31 02:43 PM
    My Grandfather applied for my mom in Family Based GreenCard under First Preference category.

    He filed -
    I-130,
    his citizenship forms




    moonlight night. moonlight night sky. sgt
  • moonlight night sky. sgt


  • new_horizon
    05-26 08:45 PM
    I had an error message in the past few days. But when I tried it today, and I was able to schedule an appointment. There are dates available from June 1-12 (week days).



    more...

    moonlight night. Metamorphose#39;s Moonlight Night
  • Metamorphose#39;s Moonlight Night


  • dollar500
    11-19 05:48 PM
    I had a strange situation. I checked on the case status site to see if there is any update on my case. I am a July 2 filer with EAD plus FP. The earlier update date was 9/2/2007. I checked there it says that it's updated as 11/1/2007, when I reread it I didn't notice anything different. Can anybody shed some light?

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On September 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.




    2010 eyes Mac+moonlight+night moonlight night. Moonlight - Night Light
  • Moonlight - Night Light


  • karanp25
    08-03 02:10 AM
    No worries...i am in same situation...did my FP early this yr. EAD renewal card says "No FP available".

    Sorry - did not check this thread till today

    My RD was July 11 for both of us - got Ead for me Aug 2 with 2 yr validity

    hers is still pending

    Mine shows no FP on file even though I did FP in Oct 07 ( less than 1 yr) That kinda worries me

    Anyways PD is May 04 EB3 - so long way to go - and besides caring at this point when I see PD of 2006 getting GC



    more...

    moonlight night. Moonlight Night, Galway.
  • Moonlight Night, Galway.


  • priya82
    02-18 08:57 PM
    Thanks for your advice snathan...




    hair Island moonlight night. Moonlight and the cloud were very fantastic. moonlight night. a moonlight night Stock
  • a moonlight night Stock


  • glus
    08-03 11:07 PM
    go to: http://www.uscis.gov/pressroom

    and then select the one from August 3.

    I think that I485 at NSC is a typo. It is because they show that they issued all receipts for I140 and I131 received on or before 7/1, which was Sunday, and the I 485 show 7/1107, which should probably be 7/1/07, just like I140s and I131s.......guys don't panic..we'll get the receipts next week.



    more...

    moonlight night. moonlight night wallpaper.
  • moonlight night wallpaper.


  • laborpains
    09-15 12:58 PM
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.

    Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.




    hot moonlight night wallpaper. moonlight night. stock photo : Moonlight night
  • stock photo : Moonlight night


  • fromnaija
    01-13 10:58 AM
    Are you jocking Chandrakanth ? ;);););):eek::eek::cool::cool:

    Apart from the 'parsing email and assigning case to officer' it is true. Also it is for Texas Service Center only. I have the AILA document that shows how to do this. It is AILA InfoNet Doc No. 08103067. Ask your lawyers of that!



    more...

    house metamorphose moonlight night. moonlight night. Moonlight Night on the Dnieper
  • Moonlight Night on the Dnieper


  • H1bslave
    04-16 12:45 PM
    I am willing to move to Flower Mound, TX. Any info will be greatly appreciated!




    tattoo moonlight night sky. sgt moonlight night. swatches moonlight night
  • swatches moonlight night


  • Catherine
    06-23 09:40 AM
    Thanks for your thoughts. Unfortunately the marriage was the basis of my green card and I was divorced before being married for two years and, therefore, before applying jointly with my (ex-)husband for the conditions on that card to be removed.

    The link you sent was helpful for people in my situation, however. For the information of others who may be in this situation, this part applies:

    "Divorce Before Green Card Issued

    Conditional permanent residence means that the permanent residence can be terminated if it is determined that the marriage was a sham. The marriage is considered a sham when the spouses marry only for the green card. The marriage is not a sham if the spouses married for any other reason and the marriage took place within two years before the immigrant was given a green card. Before the two-year anniversary of permanent residence being given to the immigrant, both the immigrant and spouse must file a joint petition to remove the conditions.

    However, if the immigrant spouse is divorcing the U.S. citizen spouse, then the relationship may have deteriorated to a point where the U.S. citizen spouse does not agree to file the joint petition to remove the conditions. This is when a divorce involving a green card causes the most problems. The immigrant spouse must then file for a waiver from the joint petition rule.

    If the divorce is finalized before the green card is issued, the immigrant spouse cannot get a green card based on the marriage. This is because the divorce terminated the conditional permanent residence.

    But, the immigrant can also get a waiver of this termination. A waiver of the termination is granted if the marriage was in good faith and the immigrant was not at fault for failing to file the joint petition to remove the condition.
    Applying for a Waiver

    The immigrant spouse must prove grounds for the waiver. The following are grounds for a waiver of termination:

    * Good faith marriage (if the divorce is finalized when you file for the waiver). A good faith marriage can be proved by showing that the couple had a child and that the couple owned property. You will also need to file a copy of the final divorce decree.
    * Extreme hardship to the immigrant spouse if deported.
    * Extreme cruelty and abuse from the U.S. citizen spouse.

    Waivers often require an interview of the immigrant spouse to get approval."



    more...

    pictures Metamorphose#39;s Moonlight Night moonlight night. 2011 of the moonlit night sky?
  • 2011 of the moonlit night sky?


  • paskal
    11-07 03:30 PM
    I am in Birmingham and would like to join the state cahpter.

    some of you need to join up and start a state chapter. meeting and discussing it is a great idea. putting faces to names is a big step forward and creates a sense of trust and community.




    dresses stock photo : Moonlight night moonlight night. Moonlight+night+sailor+
  • Moonlight+night+sailor+


  • alterego
    08-01 02:38 PM
    Wonderful. It seem the CHC has really come around to seeing the benefit of interim relief. The sweetener for them of course is the FB visa recapture, however in spite of that it is a commendable step for them to lose their obstructionist stand, linking anything Immi related to the "earned legalisation" program.
    This may all yet fall apart if the republicans see political mileage in it. They can cause a huge blow up in Sept. and use it to rally their base. However the good news is that McCain is unlikely to get much help from that, and also doing that will also alienate the Latino vote which they need desperately, so I am not convinced they are likely to do that.
    Additionally given recent enforcement measures, wall, harsh immigration raids etc on one hand and the absence of H1b provisions and the generally less controversial provisions in this bill (well supported by industry whose cash they need this fall) may get past moderate republicans. If they choose not to politicize it then I think the measures stand a good chance. Of course we need to do our part, it seem clear to me that we were quite effective with our pleas to the CHC.
    I would urge all the naysayers to take a look at these developments and read between the lines and get on board and feel good about your participation.

    I notice that some of the least controversial measures like the EB5 program, the Conrad 30 program for physicians, and the Religious workers bill have all been kept in abeyance. Perhaps they will try to bundle a small package together later this year as a rider after the recess. I know there is a long time left, but finally a ray of hope.
    I must say considering the recent movement of EB2I dates, the new interpretation of spillover rules, the extension of EAD to 2 yrs and other administrative fixes, the movement of recapture legislation in the congress etc. are all very encouraging given the drought period between 2005 and this spring. I know there are other achievements, but we need to take stock sometimes.
    Thanks to IV for bringing attention to our issues and leading to these small but measurable steps. Who else would have advocated for our community?

    Please keep all this in mind the next time you think about helping out.



    more...

    makeup Moonlight Night, Galway. moonlight night. metamorphose moonlight night.
  • metamorphose moonlight night.


  • ca_immigrant
    03-25 03:41 PM
    just voted for the question mentioned above...

    "Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
    VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget


    Though VAMSI seems to have created 3 question on very similar question...we ideally need one great question....Core any suggestions ?

    Also,one more note...this question by VAMSI has 91+ve votes and 92-ve votes...
    I guess we need way more votes for it to reach Mr President...

    Bump this thread folks !!

    We can make it !!

    Core, would you like to endrose this question or some other question ?




    girlfriend swatches moonlight night moonlight night. Moonlight bingo is a whole new
  • Moonlight bingo is a whole new


  • SDdesi
    07-10 06:40 PM
    --H1-B Case History--

    (2) passport coming to expiration on March, 2009


    You should try to get your passport renewed before you go for stamping. You may get a visa stamp only until March 2009 which means you will have to go again through that process with your new passport (assuming your H1B approval is valid beyond March 2009)

    Always, discuss with an immigration lawyer first.




    hairstyles moonlight night wallpaper. moonlight night. L-R: Moonlight Night applied
  • L-R: Moonlight Night applied


  • nixstor
    09-17 11:19 AM
    I am not starting this thread to start get any offensive resposnes. I feel that we need to distinguish ourselves from the illegal people and make the American public aware of our issue. How many will understand our current situation by hearing our name? I understand that name change is not a simple process for an org and might involve some paperwork. The website redirection shouldnt be a big deal though. This is not the need of the hour as the core group might be busy working with QGA.

    No offence intended, no flames expected :)




    jvordar
    04-17 11:01 PM
    cool thnx guys... it has cleared my confusion...




    immigrationmatters30
    06-04 07:54 AM
    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    --You employer should handle this. You do not have to pay for anything. Paying for H1B fees is illegal and you should be avoid employers asking you to pay for H1B fees.
    2- How long does it take?
    Depends on how your employer files. If the employer files in premium processing, you should know the status in 15 days(assuming they don�t ask for any other documentation)
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    After your extension is approved you can stay and work in US but if you travel outside of the country then you need to get VISA stamping.
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA?
    No
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    -Not really.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    You should get your originals back. Next time you go for stamping they will ask for original, duplicates will not be entertained.
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
    You- Make sure you have real paying job in US with your employer.

    I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
    The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
    Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?

    I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!

    It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:

    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    2- How long does it take?
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?

    I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
    Please help me



    1 коментар:

    1. Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

      Z-Code System winning bets and forecasts for MLB, NHL, NBA & NFL!!!

      ОтговорИзтриване