сряда, 15 юни 2011 г.

american idol 2011 cast

images american+idol+judges+2011 american idol 2011 cast. American Idol 2011 cast Jimmy
  • American Idol 2011 cast Jimmy


  • psaxena
    02-20 07:32 PM
    Simple thing, when she doesn't have a job why would you get her an H1B , which any other well qualified candidate would have got. Because of the people like you all the legal immigrants are the targets of the accusation of "stealing our jobs".
    People like you and these cheap desi companies, are a shame on the face of all the hardworking legal immigrants here. I think the same thing was asked by someone on someother post as well and was badly critized.




    wallpaper American Idol 2011 cast Jimmy american idol 2011 cast. American Idol cast-off Jacob
  • American Idol cast-off Jacob


  • pd_recapturing
    06-17 02:27 PM
    Today, I just saw in one of the threads in that a guy received his GC last week. He chnaged jobs twice on AC21. So dont worry, you can change jobs n number of times.




    american idol 2011 cast. American Idol 2011.
  • American Idol 2011.


  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-25 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.

    Hi,

    I don't know for what u have the affidavits for.Anyways,the solution for ur case(mispelt parents names in ur birth certificate) is"ur parents have to give an affidavit stating the subject that their names were mispelt and the original names are so and so" and all the remaining details are correct.And this affidavit is to be notarised by lawyer.

    Hope u got this now,
    Goodluck,
    Vaishu




    2011 American Idol cast-off Jacob american idol 2011 cast. #39;American Idol#39; 2011: Paul
  • #39;American Idol#39; 2011: Paul


  • tonyHK12
    10-04 03:14 PM
    Without a green card, we are still temporary workers, check with a tax consultant about worldwide income too.

    Todays economictimes.indiatimes.com - Green card a tax liability
    "Tax laws in the US empower the Internal Revenue Service, the apex body for US tax administration, to tax global incomes of those holding US citizenships or the green card."
    "Indians with green card or citizenship in US also find having to reporting foreign accounts with deposits of $10,000 or more "



    more...

    american idol 2011 cast. American Idol 2011.
  • American Idol 2011.


  • kawosa
    08-19 12:53 PM
    Yep, just passed level III , today. Now will start applying for the charter.

    you must be a happy man today! congrats again.....

    I got my charter in 05.. but still remember the day i got my results... one of the best days of my life..

    I really havent used it much though other than sponsoring my students for level 1. so what area of fin you in?




    american idol 2011 cast. Idol, American Idol 2011
  • Idol, American Idol 2011


  • kevinkris
    05-08 02:43 PM
    05/08/2008: Fashion Model Nonimmigrant Visa Reclassification and Relief Legislation Inching Ahead - 05/08/2008 Mark-Up

    * Currently, foreign fashion models come to work in the U.S. under the nonimmigrant visa classification of H-1B. A legislative bill , H.R. 4080, was introduced last December in the House to reclassify the visa classification from H-1B to P visas for artists and athlets. This morning, the House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee is scheduled to debate 9:30 a.m. on this bill and it is expected that this bill will move ahead to the House floor. For the full text of the bill, please click the bill number.



    more...

    american idol 2011 cast. of American Idol 2011
  • of American Idol 2011


  • surabhi
    09-16 02:21 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.

    My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    --Srinivas

    There is no risk. I recently traveled and came back on AP and I changed jobs and no longer work with sponsoring employer.

    There is always a nut case if you are not lucky and will probably cause some grief, but will not stop you from entering US.




    2010 American Idol 2011. american idol 2011 cast. american+idol+judges+2011
  • american+idol+judges+2011


  • gcdreamer05
    08-18 01:14 PM
    As explained earlier I proactively decided to send in the medicals with a copy of the receipt notices since I didn't want to waste processing time through RFEs and was under the impression that medicals expire in 12-18 mths. However, when I spoke to the lawyer about this she said: "The medicals do not expire any more . . . let's "keep our fingers crossed" that the medicals make it to your files; we usually wait for CIS to send us an RFE, as that way there is a bar code on the cover letter to help get the medical to the examiner who has the file."

    She also said that I wouldn't get any receipt notice or anything regarding the submission. So I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

    My question is also about 485 submitted without medicals, i filed during july 2007, without medicals, they have not yet asked any RFE, but if they do, should i go and do medicals again because i did medical examination in Aug 2007 and sent the documents to my attorney who is waiting to get the RFE.
    But will those medicals expire ? or should i do again because i heard there is a change in the format and new form has to be filled.

    Does any one know if medicals expire ???



    more...

    american idol 2011 cast. season#39;s American Idol on
  • season#39;s American Idol on


  • bestofall
    07-28 04:28 PM
    How to Participate
    To participate in these calls, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov specifying which call you would like to join. Participants will receive a return email with the call-in information.

    New procedures:

    To ensure your participation, we encourage you to RSVP 48 hours before the call.
    Please send us your questions and issues related to the teleconference topics ahead of the call.
    If you are unable to participate in these calls, please visit our website at www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman for upcoming teleconference dates. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.




    hair #39;American Idol#39; 2011: Paul american idol 2011 cast. cast and crew abdul apr
  • cast and crew abdul apr


  • agc2005
    09-06 09:52 AM
    Last year me and my wife had same issue with EAD and AP , we had to send them back with new application, new photos, passport photo copies and cover letter explaining that it's USCIS Admin error, we didn't send the checks.

    Later we received corrected EADs after 5 weeks, but for AP it took about 2 months.

    agc2005
    PD: EB2 3/2005
    RD: 07/02



    more...

    american idol 2011 cast. quot;Traffic Lightquot; cast
  • quot;Traffic Lightquot; cast


  • Macaca
    03-28 05:09 PM
    You can't have an F1 AND an H1.
    Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?




    hot American Idol 2011. american idol 2011 cast. American Idol 2011 Top 11
  • American Idol 2011 Top 11


  • sanju_dba
    09-14 02:01 PM
    I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...

    Good question,
    What are the raffle laws of each state? | rafflefaq.com (http://rafflefaq.com/united-states-raffle-laws/) talks about the regulations, I am not sure which state to look for.



    more...

    house Music idol cast images american idol 2011 cast. from quot;American Idolquot; is
  • from quot;American Idolquot; is


  • anilsal
    10-12 01:04 PM
    Don't post for receipts people... IV people don't like it.

    IV people will not like new threads on receipts. Use the lengthy "Receipts Thread" to your heart's content.




    tattoo Idol, American Idol 2011 american idol 2011 cast. cast, american idol 2011
  • cast, american idol 2011


  • rockstart
    02-20 07:14 PM
    I submitted my passport renewal in december 09 and received my new passport in feb 10. Exactly 3 months to the date. Its a pretty slow process. Initially they gave me a Jan date to pick the passport ( I did not personally not via mail) and when I went there they said they had not received police clearance from India (no change in house or any info from old passport) but good part was they said they will call me when the passport is ready and they did call. Other wise there is no way to contact them. The phone just rings and rings and message box is full.



    more...

    pictures of American Idol 2011 american idol 2011 cast. May 24, 2011 · If
  • May 24, 2011 · If


  • viveckj99
    08-24 03:41 PM
    Hi All,
    I have one labor subsitution(PD EB3 Dec 2004) done before July 16 from another employer.Now I filed my I 485 with June 2006 PD and approved I-140 under perm with my current employer.Now my question is can I apply I-140 with another employer who has labor PD EB3 Dec 2004 with my pending I-485?




    dresses American Idol 2011 Top 11 american idol 2011 cast. quot;American Idolquot; cast-off Pia
  • quot;American Idolquot; cast-off Pia


  • lostinbeta
    10-03 11:56 PM
    What part don't you understand exactly? It is a pretty straightforward tutorial.



    more...

    makeup season#39;s American Idol on american idol 2011 cast. Music idol cast images
  • Music idol cast images


  • universalgc
    08-10 12:41 PM
    Hello All

    My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
    "The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
    I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
    Please Help

    Our company checks address is differant than coporate address. We never had any issue with USCIS regarding the address.
    I think people are getting lot of doubts because USCIS not issuing the receipts promptly. , some of the checks do not have address also.

    Cheer up people think logically and forget about it. Our company attorney charge the amount based on phone calls and emails also. So Dont bother your attorney, it is a simple matter.




    girlfriend cast, american idol 2011 american idol 2011 cast. #39;American Idol#39; 2011:
  • #39;American Idol#39; 2011:


  • a_yaja
    09-14 01:17 PM
    bc_rp,
    Thanks for your reply.
    For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?

    Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.

    Thanks

    Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).

    You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.




    hairstyles quot;Traffic Lightquot; cast american idol 2011 cast. American Idol cast-off Jacob
  • American Idol cast-off Jacob


  • rennieallen
    11-04 10:41 AM
    Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...

    That'd be "removing all doubts" ...




    alex99
    06-28 03:12 PM
    As far as I know We need only Employment offer letter. And the Designation should match your PERM Labor Certificate.

    Sample Format:

    DATE

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508


    Re: Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
    Petitioner: XXXXXXXXX
    Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXX


    Dear Sir/Madam:

    This is to certify that we had submitted petition for Alien Employment Certification on behalf of XXXXXXX. We are very much interested in continuing his employment with us in the capacity of XXXXXX(according to labor approval). His salary for the said employment will be $XXXXX (according to Labor approval)per year.

    He will be managing XXXXXXXXXXXXX(according to Labor approval)

    It should be noted that this is a full time and permanent position. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.


    Yours Sincerely,




    XXXXXX
    XXXXXX




    rajmalhotra
    02-08 04:32 PM
    Does anyone else know of other instances of this happening?



    Няма коментари:

    Публикуване на коментар